Wii MotionPlus beta support...see below...
If you're NOT using the Wii MotionPlus, please continue to use version 1.7.v22.214.171.124
- Taiko Drum Master's TaTaCon drum controller supported (Dean Herbert)
- Bare-bones Wii MotionPlus support (wiibrew.org, testing by Tyler Tolley)
- WiimoteTest UI changed to add MotionPlus data
- Please note that the current version is VERY flakey and may not work at all for you.
- Pair your Wiimote, plug in your MotionPlus, call InitializeMotionPlus()
- Extensions plugged into the MotionPlus will give wacky results...not supported...yet!
- Internal changes to perhaps fix some threading issues
The data you’ll get back from the accessory is just the raw data it provides. You won’t get real orientation values!Please note that only C# source code is available. VB source code will be available when this becomes a final, stable release.