Other Available Downloads
- Writing registers is now properly waiting for the Wiimote to reply before continuing...this removes all of the Thread.Sleep() calls and should greatly improve performance when setting LEDs and rumble (Serial Nightmare & wwibrew.org)
- Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar and Drums now properly recognized and used (wiibrew.org, tested by Tyler Tolley and Mauro Milazzo)
- Guitar whammy bar is now a 5-bit value instead of 4 (wiibrew.org)
- Position of 4 IRs now properly reported in Basic reporting mode (Dan Carter)
- Found1/2 now properly reported in MSRS (reported by akka243)
- MSRS project updated to Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio 2008
Excellent work :)
Why discontuning this project ?
Pleeassse give us new release:)
Thanks a lot :)
on Jan 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Excellent SDK! Keep up the great work, and keep making new releases as new Wii devices come out!
on Jan 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM
Excellent work... you've just opened up a whole world of new possibilities!! Thank you!
on May 11, 2010 at 8:40 AM
Thank you. I come from thailand
on Feb 26, 2010 at 5:21 AM
The WiimoteLib library does what it purports to do perfectly - allows you to write .NET apps that communicate with a Wiimote. I found the source for this library invaluable as a reference when I was writing a native user mode driver for the Wiimote.
on Jan 19, 2010 at 6:37 PM
Great job! complete, easy, clean implementation
on Jan 4, 2010 at 9:31 AM
Super and simple!
on Dec 27, 2009 at 2:23 AM
awesome program 5/5
if you make a new version do you think you could find out how to make the speaker play sounds
like for example if you burn a .wav file to a CD or DVD and you tell the wiimote to load the cd and play that sound if a button is pressed
on Sep 16, 2009 at 8:12 PM
I come from China，and thank you very much for your Library!
on Jun 5, 2009 at 1:36 AM
on Mar 26, 2009 at 12:05 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.