Other Available Downloads
- Projects upgraded to Visual Studio 2008 format
- SetReportType contains an overload taking a new IRSensitivity parameter which will set the IR camera sensitivity when using an IR report type
- Created new WiimoteException type which is now thrown by the library
- Moved InputReport enum to namespace level
- Events now using the generic EventHandler class instead of custom delegates
- Refactored the state structures to use Point/PointF and my own Point3/Point3F
- Refactored IR sensors to be an array
- Added support for the Guitar Hero controller (tested by Matthias Shapiro, Evan Jacovier)
- Test app will run without Wiimote connected (Andrea Leganza)
- ReadData now returns the proper amount of data for requests of more than 16 bytes (reported by David Hawley)
- Test application updated with above changes
- Lots of breaking changes, but the survey on my site said most didn't care about backwards compatibility... :)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.