Full Information

Mar 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Hello Brian,

I am trying to use your wiiuse library for a program I am making for my own use, but I seem to have a problem. I am not sure how to get the information from all of the wiimote sensors (ir, accel, and gyro) and combine them into one number which is the location in space where I am aiming.

I have checked through the docs and am sure I have turned everything to on. The reason I feel I am not getting information from everything, is when I run peoples demos of your lib, they are much more accurate then I am, so I am sure I am missing something.

What is the member I should be looking for once everything is turned on and working, which represents the information from all aspects of the wiimote?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Matt
Coordinator
Mar 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM
I did not write the Wiiuse library, so I'm assuming you mistyped?

If you're using WiimoteLib, the library this site is for, there's no "one number" you will get out of the library to determine location space. The event handler will send you the state of the Wiimote and all devices connected to it. So, you'll get, separately, IR, accelerometers, gyros, etc. etc. etc. It's up to you to do something with that data. :)