32Feet tutoring

Jan 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM
Looks great but wont connect my Wiimote to my PC. I'm trying 32feet.net to connect my Wiimote but I'm getting confused. I've gotten to the point when I need to choose a guid for the connection but nothing will work T-T

Can someone help me out?
Feb 2, 2009 at 11:52 AM
Hi HackerZellda

There is a library on the following link :  http://www.softwarebakery.com/
This library is able to auto connect wii devices over bluetooth. Perhaps you can use that code because the library from
Brian Peek is included.
I tried to get that library from Softwarebakery work with a Toshiba stack, but this was not successful.

These are the supported bluetooth stacks from Softwarebakery

• Microsoft bluetooth
  • BlueSoleil
  • BlueZ

Perhaps your bluetooth stack is compatible.
Good luck ! 

Oct 2, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Has anyone else tried this yet.  I can't even get the sample from the the softwarebakery library to detect my wiiMote with the MS bluetooth stack.  I could really use a way to discover the wiimote programatically and I am open to any suggestions.

Dec 11, 2009 at 8:35 PM

I have gotten 32feet.net to create the connection to my wiiMote ... I don't have time now, but I will update this post with the details.

Dec 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM
Edited Dec 14, 2009 at 7:59 PM
'Pair wiiMote to PC - The tricky part is the timing
'I have had the best results by starting the code, then after 5 seconds, put the wiiMote in paring mode (1+2)
'InTheHand.NET IS REQUIRED

Dim btclient As New InTheHand.Net.Sockets.BluetoothClient
Dim btdevs() as InTheHand.Net.Sockets.BluetoothDeviceInfo
btdevs = btclient.DiscoverDevices
For Each btdev In btdevs
	If btdev.DeviceName.Contains("Nintendo") Then
		InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.BluetoothSecurity.RemoveDevice(btdev.DeviceAddress)
		btdev.SetServiceState(InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.BluetoothService.HumanInterfaceDevice,False)
		btdev.SetServiceState(InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.BluetoothService.HumanInterfaceDevice,True)
	End If
Next btdev
ults by starthe code, then after 5 seconds, put the wiiMote in paring mode (1+2)

For Each btdev In btdevs
        btdev.SetServiceState(InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.BluetoothService.HumanInterfaceDevice,False)
        btdev.SetServiceState(InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.BluetoothService.HumanInterfaceDevice,True)
    End If
Next btdev
'Pair wiiMote to PC - The tricky part is the timing
'I have had the best results by starting the code, then after 5 seconds, put the wiiMote in paring mode (1+2)

For Each btdev In btdevs
	End If
Next btdev