Documentation and C++

Sep 7, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Hi there,

I downloaded this managed library, and in the readme it points to http://msdn.microsoft.com/coding4fun/hardware/article.aspx?articleid=1879033 and says "There you will find documentation on how all of this works.". As that link no longer works, I was wondering if there was anywhere else where documentation was kept? In the API's docs folder the overview also says to look at the msdn link.

Also, I was wondering if this library can be used with C++. All of the pages in the .chm file have C# syntax and VB syntax followed by C++ syntax, yet I cannot find anywhere that tells me it is do-able. The reason I am after documentation is because I wish to set up a basic project in C++ to prove that I can use the Wiimote, so I may begin work on a bigger project with it.

I cannot use C# as I am going to incoorporate the Wiimote library with a C++ graphics library.

Any help appreciated, Simon.

Sep 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Edited Sep 7, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Looking through the .chm some more... is this the same API as WiiYourself? Dang, looks like I'm installing VS2008!

Nice to have some documentation on it though. Would be nice if this .chm came with the download on the WiiYourself website!

Sep 7, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Don't worry, fix'd. :D /topic