3D Squash Game using Wiimote, Help please

Feb 9, 2011 at 6:01 AM

am a final year student of bachelors of computer science and have to make a 3d squash game using wiimote. here is its some description... The player stands in front of Computer and performs real time gestures to interact with this application. The player holds a wiimote is his hand and can navigate on the menus of the game using the sensor bar and makes an arm movement to control the racket orientation and positioning on the display screen. The movements involve making a service gesture or a smash to the ball.

Please suggest me game engine like unity will help me in this task ? ? i have just to deploy this game on windows not on wii console so the free versions of unity will give me the functionality of wiimote programming ? . and plz give me general tips n suggestion for this game as i am a biggner of unity engine like how to use wiimote as mouse in this aplication using iR sensor bar.

Feb 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I'm currently looking into a combination of Unity and this Wiimote DLL. I'd be interested to hear if others have attempted that before and if they succeeded. I'll post back here if I manage to get anything working or not.