Ok I got it connected now. I connect it in two steps.
1. I added wiimotes into Bluetooth Devices in Windows 7.
2. I called, FindAllWiimotes.
And I got the list of connected devices. Now my question is why I am supposed to add the Wiimotes in Device List myself and why not my application will do itself? So I googled for an API for Bluetooth interfacing and I got to know about 32Feet which is pretty
awesome but it doesn't connect the the Wiimote I noticed. So, do you guys have any API similar to 32Feet that will allow me to...
1. Discover Bluetooth Devices Nearby
2. If there are Wiimotes, allow me to install drivers for them.
3. Allow me to add/pair them to Device list.
A help would be appreciated.